We believe that your claims experience is how we can prove our worth as brokers to our clients. We pride ourselves in making the claims process as smooth as possible while obtaining the best possible result for our clients.
Your dedicated Account Manager and support staff are here to help with all your claims needs.
Need to make a claim?
We request that you inform Acquire Insurance Group in the result of any incident or loss that may occur asap.
From there we will advise to the best course of action and ensure your interests are being protected.
What to do if an incident occurs
- Contact Acquire Insurance to make a claim. Don’t delay. Even if you have not figured out exactly what your damage or property loss is, let us know.
- Take video or pictures of all damaged property.
- Try to protect your remaining property to prevent further damage. Do what you can, without jeopardizing your safety to prevent further damage or losses. For example fix leaking pipes to prevent further water damage.
- In the result of a theft or burglary notify the police immediately.
- Take detailed notes. Every time you have communication with anyone related to the incident.
- Keep a copy of all paperwork. General rule: get everything in writing.
- Keep a receipt of all purchases.
- Make a detailed list of every item damaged. Don’t leave anything out.
- Estimate the value of your damaged or destroyed property. Estimate what it would cost to replace, and also what it was worth before it was damaged.
Complete our online form
Acquire Trade Credit Website - Acquire Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd T/A Acquire Trade Credit is a Corporate Authorised rep (ASIC no 1007976) of United Insurance Group AFSL no 327131